Wow, the end of the year ALREADY?! I’m actually super stoked for 2014 to be over. It has been one of the…hmm…how do I put his….suckiest years I have had in a long, long time. So here is a short recap of my year…
- Had a failed adoption-that whole situation was really crappy and sad, I was really messed up emotionally from the whole situation for the longest time, but I eventually came to terms with the fact that when it’s meant to happen-it will happen! I hope that where ever she is right now she is healthy and being well taken care of. I will always have a small place in my heart for the baby we were just days from getting…
- diagnosed with partial seizures then some what undiagnosed (kind of)-it’s confusing…but I’m off my meds and hoping for the best. This was the toughest thing I have ever had to go thru and I wish we got a more solid answer but…oh well, got to believe that everything will be A-OK and move on! Here’s to a HEALTHY 2015!
- August 11th we lost an amazing person to suicide, R.I.P. Robin Williams ” Genie, your free…”
- Sold our house and moved closer to AJ’s work-What a huge difference living closer to work is!!!
- Got my KitchenAid Mixer!- YES, this is a highlight of my year, I have been wanting one for soon long and finally, she’s all mine!!
- Hung out with some dinosaurs- RAWR!
- Obtained a new family member-Espy. She is the wildest dog/Night Fury I have ever met in my life! It took Rosko a very long time to warm up to her but she fits in perfectly. We love her to death!
- 500 Homeruns for Pujols!- Way to go!
- Family Hike down to the American River!
- Summer Disneyland trip! Going to Disneyland is always a highlight in my year…I mean, it IS my second home!
- Got our New Whip!
- My Niece was Born!!! Hi Zoe!
- Went to an A’s VS Angels game in Oakland and got my baseball signed by Jered Weaver and Cole Calhoun!!! I had a sign asking Calhoun to sign my ball and when him and Mike Trout were walking back after warming up in the outfield Trout pointed and me then pointed at him and gave me a thumbs up then Calhoun came over and signed my ball!!! Best mini-non-verbal convo ever!!!
- Thanks to my Aunt, made my first batch of Strawberry Jelly/Jam!
- The Angels WON THE AL WEST!!!! WOO HOO!!!
- Started going to the gym religiously! I love that feel-good burn!
- Went to Disneyland for my Birthday!!! It was one of my favorite Disneyland trips ever. Hubbs and I even disneybounded together!!! It was so much fun!
- Had the BEST time at the USMC ball with my amazing hubby!!
- Hobbs took me to Beauty and the Beast broadway Play!!! It was AMAZING!!!
- Fostered 7 puppies and their mom and dad. Their story is incredible and I hope they all find loving and amazing homes!!!
I got terribly attached to them all and I miss them so much!
- Went to a Kings VS Lakers game in Sacramento with hubby
- Started 2 shops in 2 different antique malls!
- My God Daughter Chloe was born!
And now tonight I will be making even more memories with some great friends at a PJ New Years Eve party!
I hope everyone have a safe and fun New Years!!! Here’s to 2015!