1. Work hard at turning our new house into our home!
2. Use my office
3. Eat MORE healthier
4. Get on an exercise schedule
5. Keep up with my blog
6.Spend quality time with my husband, if we don’t have much time for each other-MAKE TIME.
7. Read 5 books by the end of the year.
8. Take Rosko on more walks
9. Send more “Snail Mail” and less emails.
10. Volunteer my time somewhere
11. Start an online business
12. Start a garden
13. Start a compost pile
14. Spend more time doing the things I love
15. Stress less this year then last year
16. Get to know our neighbors
17. Keep my closet organized by sleeve length and color
18. Be more positive and encourage more positivity to others
19. Drink more water
20. Save more money this year then last year.
21. Bake more and from scratch (none of that boxed stuff!)
So there it is, my 2013 New Years Resolution list.
What are a few of your guy’s Resolutions? Have you accomplished any so far this year? Comment below!